Monday, March 7, 2011

Detroit

It was a LONG weekend.  Mary (mom's friend and my breeder), Shelby (my daughter) Mom and I went to Detroit for the Cobo Hall show.  It was a benched show where you have to be available from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday for people to meet and greet the breeds.  We met a TON of people. They were really great, asking lots of questions, giving lots of head and back rubs even some hugs.  I met this really really cute black lab puppy girl.  She was a D O L L.  Mom wasn't looking and I snuck a kiss.  Mom and I were so suprised when Heather (Clarence's mom) walked up with her husband and son.  I forget what the son's name was but we got our picture taken togather.  Clarence wasn't there cause only dogs entered in the show are allowed to come in the building.

We stayed in a motel and Mom took some pictures of Shelby and I in the room.  After a day at the show we came back and chilled on the beds.

Shelby
Mary & Shelby chillin'
Me
On Sunday we didn't go into the show ring until 12:30 so Mom got me cleaned up and then put me back in the crate.  I was not happy and got out.  She put me back in and then sat next to me with her arm across the opening.  I wanted to lay on the floor but she said I couldn't cause the floor was dirty and the judge wanted clean dogs in the ring.  So she put some bungee cords across the opening so I could look out and people could take pictures of me inside the crate.  As you can see I was NOT very happy but once we were done showing I got to lay down on the cool cement floor for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment