Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spectrum Hospital

Well, last night we visited Adult Oncology at Spectrum Hospital with Tater Tot, "Aunt" Mollie, Sully and Huston.  We had a very good visit with many of the patients.  I meet this one girl who was very nice to me.  She gave me a good head rub and even some treats.  I really like her and she had the coolest knit cap.  I wonder if Mom could make one for me.  In another patients room I met the patients little granddaughter.  She had on this pretty purple shirt and was quite the talker.  She really liked me and I gave her a picture of myself. Oh, I should tell you about my visiting buddies.  Tater Tot is a Great Dane, Mollie is a Newfoundland just like me, Sully is a Standard Poodle and Huston is a Border Collie.  We all get along great.  We have another visit coming up on Thursday night so I'll let you know about that visit later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment